and my hilariously beautiful life...

Monday, June 7, 2010

Winner Announced!

You guys are pretty good.  You all over-guessed, which makes me feel kinda more special and more well traveled than we really are :)  (I think you were guessing places our luggage has made it to.)

I awarded 1 point for the following ACTUAL countries we have been to (I deducted 1 point for incorrect guesses) :

China
Japan (airport only)
India
Malaysia (airport only)
Honduras
Argentina
Chile (airport only)
Costa Rica
Mexico
Belize (airport only)
England
Estonia
Finland
Canada
and last, but never least, our favorite country...The United States of America

I also awarded half points for countries we have plans to minister in, but have not yet made it to.  They are:

Thailand
Italy
Kazakhstan
Russia
Peru

Smiles...  Good try, you've known us the shortest amount of time so don't feel too bad with 1.5 points.  You were the only one to get Kazakhstan

Crystal Rae... You cannot just say, "I say what Smiles said."  Silly Lazy head ; P (I love you!)

Gloria... You were SOOO close.  Great job with 6 points!  You were the only one to guess USA.

And finally, the winner is.....


Jennifer and Danabanana tied for the win with 6.5 points.  I was impressed. (Jennifer, England is in Europe, but I couldn't give you credit for naming the entire continent.)

Tie breaker Question:  (It had to be something really obscure since you both know so much about me)  I have a scar on my left kneecap.  It is shaped like a letter of the alphabet.  Which letter is it?  The answer with the letter closest (in numerical sequence) will be hold the title and receive the prize.  You have 24 hours.

Also,  If any participant feels that my math is off in some way... Let me know, and I will double check.

Goodnight Everybody!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner... whoever it will be! :) Goodnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner.....good game Christina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun...Congrats to the winner...I was just making the best guess I could and I think 1.5 is a pretty good score however I must raise my score to 2.5 because Gloria was not the only one to guess USA...he he...that was the first one on my list....smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't belive I wrote Europe and not England....could kick myself for that lol. Well my scar guess is.........................L

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed the blog today, please leave a comment. It's a huge ego-booster for any blogger. We are a needy bunch.