and my hilariously beautiful life...

Thursday, September 16, 2010

When you're smilin'...

    Not going to spend much time blogging today.  My man is back in town and I'd rather be looking in to his starry cornflower eyes that twinkle when he laughs...  (He's asleep actually, in the other room.  I was just attempting some of that poetic expression stuff, - not a big strong point for me - obviously.)

Moving right along...

I've been trying to whittle down some of the photos on my hard drive.  I came across are a few of my little guy that I thought might brighten your day.  They sure are making me smile.

Proverbs 15:15 ...  But he who is of a merry heart has a continual feast. 

Bon Appetite!

Love you, and, thanks for stopping by!

The Extraordinary Ordinary Me
      

5 comments:

  1. Well, I gotta tell ya - this kid is even more adorable than I expected him to be... and that's pretty good, because I had high expectations. He was prepared with only the finest quality genetic ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that pic of him getting into the tub! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does make me smile!! Love it! :)

    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful stories said in just a few pictures. Thank you for sharing your life with us. xoxo... smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blahhahahaha, Christina, girl, you made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoyed the blog today, please leave a comment. It's a huge ego-booster for any blogger. We are a needy bunch.